zabofecta Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Gangster Squad

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b It's 1949 Los Angeles, and gangster Mickey Cohen has moved in, with the intention of controlling all criminal activity in the city. He has bought local judges and police, and no one is willing to cross him or testify against him. Everyone except Sergeant John O'Mara, a former World War II soldier, whose goal is to settle with his family in a peaceful Los Angeles. Police Chief William Parker decides to form a special unit whose mission is to take down Cohen, and chooses O'Mara to lead the unit. O'Mara chooses 4 cops and asks another cop and vet, Jerry Wooters to join him but Wooters is not interested. But when he witnesses the murder of a young boy by Cohen's people, he joins them, and they decide to take apart Cohen's organization. Cohen wonders if a rival is going after him, but eventually he realizes it's the cops.
It's 1949 Los Angeles, the city is run by gangsters and a malicious mobster, Mickey Cohen. Determined to end the corruption, John O'Mara assembles a team of cops, ready to take down the ruthless leader and restore peace to the city.
The plot may be similar to that of either Brian DePalma's 1987 Untouchables or that of Warren Beatty's 1990 film Dick Tracy . Both movies had a good storyline with lot's of action and colorful characters , and good acting too ! That's where Gangster Squad parts company with the others . Gangster Squad is just a mean & ugly movie from start to finish . In 1949 a special band of Los Angeles detectives are brought together to form the Gangster Squad . Their orders are not to merely arrest and bring Sean Penn's terrible gambling & prostitution empire to an end but kill most of during the process . This is one of the most reprehensible and senselessly violent movies of all time . Short on substance but not lacking in gun play , Gangster Squad should be able to fill everyone's thirst for blood for a long time to come . If you are obsessed with playing ultra violent video games that contain nothing but machine gunfire , car chases , fiery explosions , bloody beatings , and murder after murder , this is your movie ! Although the setting is post war 1949 L.A., Gangster Squad would have looked less out of place if it happened during the Roaring Twenties or maybe the Great Depression of the early 1930's . If you love classic carsmuchI do you may be dismayed to see them get shot up . I felt sorry for that shiny new Packard that got banged up and a few of it's windows shot out . Gangster Squad is a movie that should appeal to every obsessed gun lover and video gamer in America right now . I wouldn't be surprised if the N.R.A. completely funded this worthless piece of trash . As I said before , if all you crave from a movie is machine gunfire, car chases, beatings, murder, extreme violence and very little substance , Gangster Squad is your movie ( not mine ) . I gave it a generous 2 stars because of the classic cars and late 1940's era setting . ……. Not Hot ! … PWH
This movie has everything you could ask for, in an action-packed emotional thrill ride, provided that you are able to just let go, and let yourself to be engrossed. For those who prefer films that may have a little less predictability, or people that find themselves unable to maintain the "suspension of disbelief", this movie would be understandably less enjoyable.<br/><br/>Right alongside moments that range from somewhat cringe-worthy, to positively grisly, there are enough instances of justice, and pleasant surprises to cause powerful feel-good moments just shortly after even the darkest of situations. I personally felt a constant paralyzing tension keeping me glued to my seat in the theater throughout the entire movie, and couldn't bring myself to leave and go to the bathroom.<br/><br/>The cast and their acting is just about flawless, (though admittedly a bit cliché at times), and the sets and cinematography are superb. Sean Penn is positively frightening, and shines in his rolethe villain, while Josh Brolin and Ryan Gosling perfectly portray the face of their vigilante-style band of misfits; The Gangster Squad.<br/><br/>If you are familiar with the story that this movie is loosely based from, you may be disappointed by the fact that it is QUITE loosely based indeed. I feel that this makes is a likable, albeit somewhat predictable movie, but others who expect it to stick with the "real story" may not find itenjoyable, despite the overall positive tone that the new adaption allows.<br/><br/>Though the reviews seem to be a horse-a-piece, I recommend seeing it and judging for yourself, because it truly is an interesting thrill ride that will have you rooting for the good guys, tearing up from time to time, and cringing at the evil that Sean Penn is able to embody in an absolutely brilliant and stylish movie about good guys doing wrong to take down bad guys doing worse.
The proximity of horrible headlines scarcely matters - released on any day of any calendar year, Gangster Squad would be a crime against cinematic sensibility.

Karaganda malayalam full movie free downloadBounty 720p torrentiBoy full movie in hindi free downloadDeadline movie hindi free downloadhindi Rush Hour 4Episode 1.100 full movie download mp4En defensa propia full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pGifted full movie hd 1080pCrime in hindi 720pHeaven's Burning: Script to Scene 720p torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by zabofecta

alyssalauren replied

188 weeks ago

If you love to watch free online movies, you can choose this site. It was so good to see the details regarding the dubbed italian movie Farewell GGG shared here. There are so many such movies available from here click here and you can enjoy a lot. It was really a good entertainment medium for people.
Please log in to post a reply.